Hemp, in its oily state, becomes easier to digest and can effortlessly reach the cell membrane which it nourishes. Cold-pressed hemp oil is the only edible vegetable oil because it contains not only a variety of necessary fatty acids but also contains gamma-linoleic acid.
Hemp seed oil is composed of:
- 21 amino acids that are critical for your health.
- Vitamins A, D, B.
- Minerals such as magnesium, zinc, iron, potassium, calcium, sulfur, phosphorus.
- Phytosterols, lecithin, choline, fibers, enzymes, probiotics, and antioxidants needed by the human body.
- Cannabinoid, a component with anti-epileptic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Hemp oil contains a perfectly balanced combination of the essential fatty acids, Omega 6 and Omega 3, namely the 3:1 magical ratio.
The hemp oil treatment has proven to be effective at reducing symptoms and healing the following health problems:
- “Cures cancer” – The cancer tumors fall back
- Inflammation, muscle pain, and joint pain become less painful
- Balances and stabilizes the ratio of good cholesterol (HDL) and bad cholesterol (LDL)
- The cell brains that were affected are replaced with new cells that give the body a better functioning
- Improves focus and memory
- Strengthens the immune system
- ADHD symptoms are ameliorated
- Reduces the spasticity and the pain in multiple sclerosis and also in other neurological conditions
- Has a beneficial effect on hair, nails, and skin
- In case of skill traumas, the use of hemp oil leads to a reduction of the intracranial tension
- Improves the cognitive functions and reduces the frequency of the tics of people with Tourette’s syndrome
There were excellent results also in the case of those who are suffering from rheumatoid arthritis, Alzheimer’s, diabetes, cardiopathy, asthma, glaucoma, depression, migraines, premenstrual and menstrual disorders, insomnia, and anxiety.
The effectiveness of hemp oil is proven by the thousands of cases resolved worldwide and also by the certifications of the various prestigious medical institutions.