To fully enjoy health, energy, and daily vitality, you must alkalinize your body. Many scientists consider that the blood acidity is the main cause of the modern age illnesses.
When we have an acid environment in our body, the pain will soon be present same as the health problems will, and in most of the cases, we’ll become overweight. The first step towards an alkaline body is to actually adopt the principles on an alkaline diet, which, step by step, should become our lifestyle. This diet was created to maintain the level of out pH neutral, which involves consuming 80% alkaline foods and only 20% acidic foods.
There are more ways to alkalinize your body:
- You can begin your day by drinking a glass of water with freshly squeezed lemon and ½ teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate. This mixture leads to a healthy equilibrium in the pH.
- Quit drinking cow milk. Milk is one of the primary acidic foods. If you want, you can replace it with soy, almonds, or rice milk when you want to prepare a smoothie.
- Consume almonds. Even if you consume only 40g/day, almonds are rich in calcium and magnesium, both 2 nutrients that fight to regulate our body’s acidity level but also the sugar level which is present in our blood.
- Quit alcohol, black tea, and coffee, for those are acidic foods.
- Reduce the consumption of meat, eggs, processed, and fermented foods.
- Add as many green foods in your diet. To better preserve their alkaline proprieties, get used to consuming them while they’re still fresh and avoid cooking them.
- Remove stress and sedentary from your lifestyle. The lungs are the ones that keep the alkaline pH through the flow of air during exercise. The more physical exercise the better your pH levels get maintained. Daily exercise leads to an alkaline body.
- Try to laugh more, to enjoy yourself, and to rest enough each night. Everything creates alkalinity.
- Eliminate worries, angry, fear, envy and hatred. They all create acidity.